Vincent Traverso, DPM
Dr. Traverso graduated with an undergraduate degree from Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN. He then went on to complete coursework at the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at RosalindFranklin University of Medicine & Science in North Chicago, IL. After graduating with his DPM degree, he placed and completed a three-year residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago, IL. Dr. Traverso is board certified by ABPM and board qualified by ABPS. Dr. Traverso has professional interests include forefoot surgery, wound care, geriatric care, and custom orthotics.
He is a member of:
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Dr. Wm. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Alumni Association
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Diabetes Association